The nation’s favourite gardener Alan Titchmarsh and Food and Drink writer Andy Clarke create Eve’s Forbidden AppleVini which utilised our Award-Winning CherryValley Apple Juice and Apple Cider Vinegar!
Eve’s Forbidden AppleVini
- 4 Parts Pincer Vodka (100ml) Pincer Vodka is a Scottish botanical vodka with hints of milk thistle & elderflower so it goes beautifully with apple juice, but you can use any vodka you fancy
- 4 parts triple sec (100ml) I use Cointreau
- 4 parts CherryValley Cloudy Apple Juice (100ml)
- 1 part Dundarave Apple Cider Vinegar (25ml)
- Garnish: A slice of apple
Equipment – 2 x Martini Glasses
- Put a handful of ice into a cocktail shaker.
- Pour all liquid ingredients in.
- Shake for approximately 20 seconds or until your hands feel cold!
- Strain into the glasses.
- Decorate the glass with a thin slice (or wheel) of
As Seen on Love Your Weekend by Alan Titchmarsh – Mothering Sunday special